Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Back to Reality

We're back from our cruise to Alaska. It was wonderful and I took 500 pictures!! Wow. It'll take time to go through them all and upload the ones I want. I think I'll put them on shutterfly.com . Once I get that done, I'll post a link here. In the meantime, enjoy Sawyer Glacier in Tracy Arm Fjord, and a picture I snapped during a train trip. UPDATE: I have begun my cruise review. It is currently in draft form. I hope to have it up sometime next week. Please stand by.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I cannot wait to see your pictures. It will be fun to see what the world outside of this little town looks like. ;)

DrillerAA said...

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the pics...well maybe not all 500, but at least the ones you decide to share.

Joyce said...

Driller, I just sent all 500 to your email address.

Ha, ha.