Saturday, August 23, 2008

Laziness, bikes, and flowers ... OH MY!

I am just plain ol' lazy when it comes to this blog. I promise I will post some more about our cruise. Someday.

Summer is sadly coming to an end. We just got back from a 9-mile bike ride on an 85 degree day. I must say, it wore my ass out. I cannot for the life of me understand how those Tour de France guys do it. Maybe it's the extra few (dozen) pounds I carry. Ya think?

Anyway, I'll be back, as Arnold once said. In the meantime, enjoy these photos from our annual Dahlia Festival in Canby, Oregon. We live less than a mile away from the country's largest producer and supplier of Dahlias, and for two weekends every year, they open their farms to visitors and have a simply GORGEOUS display of arrangements in their nice and cool basement. Maybe I should blog about that someday. Hmm... a new idea!! Click on the pictures to enlarge them. Especially the 2nd one with the bee on it.















No comments: