Thursday, June 4, 2009

No they di-int!

I don't normally watch Hoda & Kathy Lee on the 4th hour of the Today Show. (Did they really need a 4th hour??) But it was on and a story caught my eye. It was a touching story about a man who looked to be about 80 who had long ago lost his wife to cancer, and has since raised their severely arthritic daughter. Although the daughter is 50-something, she still lives with him and he sees to her daily needs.

So Hoda & Kathy Lee were honoring this man for Father's Day. It was all nice and fluffy with puppies, unicorns & rainbows. And then they did it ......

They taunted, teased, and tormented these unsuspecting and undeserving sweet people by making them listen to a song by none other than .... oh, I can hardly type it .... Constantine Maroulis. (Ouch, that hurt.)

This man is just ick to the Nth degree. I hated his devilish stares into the camera during his season of American Idol. I always felt like he was glaring at ME. It drove me nuts. Plus, I don't think he can sing worth a darn.

Oh, and the title of the song? "He only had eyes for me". Sweet.

For your viewing pleasure:





2 comments:

Angie said...

Aaaaack!! My retinas! They are burned!!

NOW I know why I've been procrastinating on catching up with my blog reading!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back. Now all you need to do is join facebook. You wouldn't believe all the friends from Fulton that are on there. Join the fun, then we can "talk" more often.
xo
Lisa