Tuesday, May 6, 2008

OMG!!! She actually blogged today!!!

After 22 days, I felt it was time. I've been lazy. Sorry. I just don't know what to talk about, so I'll talk about nothing. Seinfeld... it's a show about nothing.

Let's see. I'm watching American Idol right now, even though I've heard all the performances at the best Idol blog around. My prognostication for elimination order is Jason then Syesha, making a battle of the David's with David Cook coming out on top. Of course I'm probably completely wrong. I usually am.

We got our yard all gussied up for Spring. Went to the plant show at the fairgrounds and spent $90 on flowers and baskets. It always looks so pretty with fresh new little flowers. I just keep my fingers crossed that everything lives because my thumb, she ain't so green. I'll get a picture up soon. Not of my thumb... of the yard.

Went to my niece's birthday party on Sunday. She turned 7. She's growing up way too fast. There were 10 girls there and my sister-in-law had a craft for them to do. I was there to help them, but it was so fun I wanted to do it myself!! She bought flip-flops and stuff to decorate them with. They had ribbon to put around the perimeter, beads and feathers to put on the top, and just all kinds of cuteness came out. I didn't know there was actually such a thing as "flip-flop glue".

We're going on a cruise in July and I am sooooo looking forward to it. I've been frequenting a cruise message board to get tips and ideas, and have filled one piece of notebook paper with all the things I want to remember to bring or do. The cruise is to Alaska and we're going with my parents, who paid for it (bonus!!). 74 days and counting. And you KNOW I'll blog about that when we get back! Along with pictures galore.

What else? We're still going to the gym. My husband has been a little burned out on it and has been skipping days. Sometimes I skip with him, but I have gone by myself several times. I've lost 22 pounds since mid-December, which ain't too bad. Last I heard, Hubby had lost 30, but that was before he skipped almost 2 weeks. No biggie though. We all struggle.

Ok, I think that's it. Till next time. And it may even be less than 22 days!!

3 comments:

DrillerAA said...

Are they going to take you to see as many gardens in Alaska as you booked for them in Austraila?
Seriously, I know two people who have done the Alasks cruise and just loved it. Take your camera and plenty of memory cards. Enjoy.

Lisa said...

HI there you! I have at least two reasons to be jealous of you. You lost weight, ( I haven't even though I am a Curves member), and you are going on a cruise!! Wait there are three reasons I am jealous. You garden. My yard is full of weeds and large dog dookies. I want to be like you!!

Jose said...

Yeah, what's up with that 22 days ummmmmm! Hey, a David vs. David showdown should be pretty exciting. I believe it will be a close one and song choice will either make them or brake them.