Sunday, June 1, 2008

A Fill-In-The-Blank Meme

This meme came from "the bluest butterfly". Kinda looks like fun. Leave a comment with your fill-ins, and/or post it on your blog.

1. My best friend is___________________.
my husband.

2. I love it when____________________.
the weather is beautiful on the weekend and we do something fun.

3. My favorite movie is _________because _________.
Too hard to pick just one. I like Shawshank, Pulp Fiction, Forest Gump, Rebecca, Green Mile, Sixth Sense, Awakenings, Grease, just to name a few off the top of my head.

4. I can't stand it when________________________.
people are mean or rude for no reason.

5. If I could have any job in the world it would be______________.
probably a travel agent. I love to plan and take trips.

6. Most weekends I ____________________.
stay up later than normal and sleep in later than normal. I try to go somewhere.. anywhere.. at least once each weekend day, even if it's just to the grocery store. The best weekends are when I get to take a day or weekend trip.

7. _____________ tastes so good!
Things that are bad for me

8. Why does _______________________?
a child get a terminal disease

9. I have lots of _________________ around the house.
dust collectors

10. Blogging satisfies my need for ________________.
expression and communication

4 comments:

DrillerAA said...

I found this meme as well and will probably post it later this week. Most likely Friday.
I never could handle Pulp Fiction. I know the concept of making the movie backwards, but it just didn't work for me.
I guess I could make up three more questions and turn this into a Thursday Thirteen.
Have a great week. I hope you get to take a day trip this week-end as well.

DrillerAA said...

Happy Birhtday to you.
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday dear Joyce,
Happy birthday to you!!!
And many moooooore!

Joyce said...

Thank you!!

Lisa said...

1. My best friend-is far away in California


2. I love it when-Vince, the kids, and I are all getting along and laughing together.


3. My favorite movie is-Harold and Maude-because it has a darkness and lightness to it that touches me AND the soundtrack is done by Cat Stevens so it is wonderful.

4. I can't stand it when- people talk during movies, when people chomp their food, when people are self-righteous. I guess I just don't like rude people.


5. If I could have any job in the world it would be- I'd own my own cafe' and bakery.

6. Most weekends I-do lots of laundry, make killer meals, drink a lot of wine or some other alcoholic beverage. With gas prices we usually just stay here at home.


7. IN N OUT BURGERS-- tastes so good!


8. Why does- everything cost so much??

9. I have lots of--friends and family who probably think I am a flake for being so out of touch this year.

10. Blogging satisfies my need for-sharing some food ideas, letting people who know me get a peek at what I am up to, and it gives me an avenue for expression/writing/communication.