Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Go Elf Yourself

There is a hilarious website (well, I found it hilarious anyway) where you can take digital photos of your friends' and family's faces, upload them to the site, and they become dancing elves. I about pee'd myself laughing the first time I saw my husband, brother-in-law, and two nieces dancing to a jazzy version of Jingle Bells!

The pictures don't have to be great ones. They don't have to be large, either. If you don't have a closeup of someone's face, don't worry. After you upload it, you can zoom in to just the right size. It is very user-friendly. You can have anywhere from one to four "dancers". Once you get it just right, you can e-mail it to anyone you want. Make one of an unsuspecting family and send it to them.

The website is at elfyourself.com Have fun, and leave a comment if you tried this. If you want, you can link us to your creation. I made several, one of which can be found here.

No comments: