Sunday, November 4, 2007

First Blog Post - EVER

Ok, I've never done this before. I really have no idea what I'm doing as far as the template and setting this whole thing up. I guess I'll figure it out as I go along.

I'm not sure yet if this will be a regular thing for me. Everybody seems to have a blog these days and I just kinda felt left out. I thought I'd give it a go and see how it feels. If I like it, I'll be back! I have no clue what I'll post about, but I'll try.

Do people really read these things? How do they find them? Leave me a comment so that at least I know someone has read this! And please feel free to give me suggestions.

3 comments:

TLR said...

Hi Joyce. I am reading it and you are doing fine. I like your humor

Angie said...

Yay! Welcome to the blog world! Can't wait to read more, Joyce!

Lisa said...

OH What a lousy friend I am. I am just NOW discovering your blog. OK, first one down...now here I go into the rest of them. I'm so excited!!