Friday, November 30, 2007

It's over!

Congratulations to all the successful NaBloPoMo'ers. You did it! I don't know how you made it, but you did. Obviously, I didn't even try. Well, I actually started my blog after we were already into November, but I don't think I'd have done it anyway.

I just can't think of anything to talk about. Anything interesting, I should say. I could type out my grocery list, talk about all the numerous things that need to get done around the house but aren't getting done, or discuss any other mundane, routine things. But that wouldn't be much fun.

I think someone needs to start a website where you can go to get topics. It could be like Mike Meyers doing the Coffee Talk lady. When he got verklempt (sp?), he'd give a topic then say "discuss". The site could be called BlogTopicOfTheDay.com. Maybe there could be separate lists -- one for the brainy people who like to discuss politics and other high-brow topics, and one for us "regular" folk. Yeah, I like that idea. Someone get started on that right away.

No comments: