Monday, November 26, 2007

Life goes on

I'm a little bit melancholy. Five years ago today we lost my Grandma. She's the one I talked about on the sidebar. The one who had a thing for butterflies. Grandparents are great, aren't they? Love you, Grandma! (They have the internet in heaven, right? Ok then.)

On a lighter note, I'm even closer to being finished with my Christmas shopping. I only have 5 more people to buy for. Even better, I wrapped all the gifts for the other 29 people over the weekend. We won't get our tree till the 8th, but I can't wait to put them all under it! For now, they're sitting in the corner where the tree will go. And hubby got our Christmas lights put up too. Christmas. Bring it on.

It's cold enough here to be Christmas. It got to 27 overnight, and as of noon today, it hasn't even reached 32 yet. Brrrrr........

1 comment:

DrillerAA said...

I'm out of town right now and the wife is starting on the Christmas decorating without me. It's just as well. I'm only good for helping bring in and setting up the 9' artifical tree. We should get most of the shopping done this weekend.